- Development: Help build ONOS. Opportunities range from coding new features to creating unit tests to bug fixes to making sample applications. Learn how to get involved with coding.
- Documentation: Help create clear, concise documentation. Identify and add whatever is missing and fix what is unclear or just plain wrong. Learn how to get involved with documentation.
- Deployment: Help us show the world that ONOS can work in real networks by deploying ONOS and its applications on your network. Learn how to get involved with deployments.
- Quality: Help test ONOS – whether it’s the platform, sample applications or documentation. Work with the Jira issues to ensure that they are clear, complete, and the problems are reproducible. Learn how to get involved with testing.
- User experience and UI: Help ensure that the ONOS user experience is WOW – not blah! Help create a unique look, feel, and experience for ONOS users. Learn how to get involved with the UI.