Stefano Secci / LIP6 <email@example.com>
José Sanchez / Orange
- Espinel David / Orange
Dominique Verchere / Nokia
- Quan Pham Van / Nokia
Lalita Jagadeesan / Nokia
- Marina Thottan / Nokia
- Jian Li / ONF
- Andrea Campanella / ONF
- Suchitra Vemuri / ONF
- Sandra Scott-Hayward / QUB
- Dylan Smyth / CIT
- Abdulhalim Dandoush / ESME
Giacomo Verticale / Politecnico di Milano
- Chistophe Basquin / Airbus
- Alpha Sow / Airbus-LIP6
Kamel Attou / LIP6
Chi Dung Phung / LIP6
Stefano Secci / LIP6
- S. Secci, K. Attou, DC. Phung, S. Scott-Hayward, D. SmithSmyth, S. Vemuri, You Wang, "ONOS Security and Performance Analysis: 1st report", ONF informational report, Sept. 18, 2017.
- ONOS Security and Performance Analysis: 2nd report: WIP - Q2-3 2018.
- CORD Build 2017, poster on the 1st brigade report.
- ONOS hackathon projects at NoF 2017, 22-24 Nov., 2017, London, UK.
- ONOS Build 2017 TBA.
- 2nd brigade plenary workshop, XX February 2017, LIP6, Paris, France, TBA
- Mailing list: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ONOS Build 2017 @Samsung, Seoul: 1st brigade report presentations and demos at SDN Science Fair and Community Showcases.
- IEEE NETSOFT 2017, July 3-7, Bologna (ONOS+CORD tutorial)
- ONOS hackathon projects at RESCOM 2017, 20-21 June, 2017, Croisic, France.
- 1st brigade workshop: May 26, LIP6, Paris, France.
- Kick-off meeting: 4-5 pm CET, Apr. 5, 2017.
● Assess controller robustness against network and system attacks
● Assess controller robustness against software bundle-level and Karaf-level bugs
● Assess controller performance (e.g., detection time, recovery time) in case of software and network failures
● Identify countermeasures to cope with attacks and bugs against weak software elements
● Compare the ONOS controller to other equivalent controllers in terms of network and system performance of core services and bundles as well as of southbound interface plugins
● Evaluate control-plane performance in multi-layer/domain scenarios.
● A report about identified security & performance issues for each release.
● Run monthly e-meetings with presentations of experiment results.
● Run exploratory hackathons and tutorials at workshops and conferences.
How to get involved:
To get involved is easy, just write to Stefano Secci or simply send a message to the mailing list (email@example.com) with a description of your activities.