- Mailing lists: Anyone interested in contributing should join onos-discuss. This is the primary mailing list for general questions and discussions. There are several other mailing lists that you may want to join, such as onos-dev for ONOS developers.
- Chat: Join us on Slack for real-time conversations about ONOS. There is a general channel as well as channels dedicated to specific topics. Feel free to stop by and ask questions and introduce yourself.
Tutorials, Videos and Documentation
The project maintains up-to-date tutorials for and videos for both users and contributors. In general, those interested in contribution should at least complete the Basic ONOS Tutorial, as it introduces many of ONOS's features.
- Learn how to install, run, and use ONOS, as per the UserAdministrator's Guide
- Learn how to set up the development/test environment and the usage of JIRA and Gerrit, and testing and coding guidelines as per the Developer's Guide
- Reference relevant parts of the Architecture Guideand Internals, Javadocs, and Developer's Guide Appendices