Welcome to Test-ON tutorial!
Test on runs on Linux platform. Test-ON requires a proper ONOS installation in order to work, see ONOS tutorial for more information.
By completing this tutorial, you will understand how to:
- Install Test-ON
- Create appropriate files to run test on Test-ON.
- Create and run Test-ON script
- Create a Test-ON driver
Configuring Linux to run Test-ON
- A Linux 2.6.26 or greater kernel compiled with network namespace support enabled (see INSTALL for additional information.)
python 2.6 or higher versions.
Install python package configObj using:
- Properly installed ONOS
- Dependencies - ONOS, Python packages, Pox, Mininet, STS etc. (Check out the Dependencies section in the Github wiki for more information)
- Prior knowledge of ONOS and Mininet
- Two or more VMs running Ubuntu Server
- Ssh log in without password
Stuck? Found a bug? Questions?
Clone the Test-ON from https://github.com/OPENNETWORKINGLAB/ONLabTest.git
Please configure mail server details before going to start working with Test-ON
- Open core/utilities.py file inside Test-ON Framework
- Check def send_mail(self) and configure the mail server and your credentials as mention below: