We will hold a 2-day event of collaborative work on 18-19 September 2017 in Seoul, South Korea.
This is a great opportunity either if you are already an active member of the brigade, or if you are simply thinking to join. Indeed, as part of the agenda, we will give an extensive tutorial on the P4 support in ONOS. Moreover, ONOS Build 2017 (the annual conference dedicated to ONOS developers) takes place the same week in Seoul, meaning that you can make the most out of your travel by attending to both events!
More information about this event here.
- Carmelo Cascone / ONF (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Here are some pointers lo to learn more about the work of this brigade and current support for P4 in ONOS:
- P4Runtime in ONOS architecture overview (Demo presented at L123 SDN NFV World Congress)
- P4 support in ONOS deep dive (Presented at ONOS Build 2017)
- ONOS+P4 tutorial exercises (ONOS-P4 Brigade Work Days 2017)
- P4 support via BMv2 and P4Runtime
- Controlling P4Runtime-enabled Tofino-based devices with ONOS
- ONOS-P4 Brigade Work Days 2017 (past event)
How to get involved:
Support for P4 will affect the whole ONOS platform, from the southbound to the northbound. The P4 brigade is looking for members willing to contribute! Subscribe to the P4 mailing list and introduce yourself or contact Carmelo Cascone (email@example.com) or David Boswell (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested.