- Guides - Main body of documentation for the platform in the form of the Administrator, Developer, Architecture, Contributor, and System Testing guides
- Apps and Use Cases - Landing page to each use case's documentation
- New Projects - Landing page to each in-progress or experimental feature in various stages of development
- If it describes steps for how to build up to a specific, tangible example that can be run, it is a tutorial.
- If it describes a work-in-progress or a to-be-implemented function related to ONOS itself, it is a feature proposal.
- If it describes a mature function or feature and focuses on:
- If it describes anything about a use case, it should be added under Apps and Use Cases. For existing use cases, it is best to consult its members for where the page/topic belongs.
Please join us for our regular community documentation calls. Details below:
- Time: Every other Wednesday at 2 1 pacific (check the ONOS Community Calendar for dates)
- Dial-in: https://www.uberconference.com/davidwboswell
- Agenda and Meeting notes:ONOS Documentation Google Docs
Like everything else for the project, prominent documentation-related tasks are tracked on the ONOS Project JIRA in the Documentation epic. Anyone interested in contributing should register for an account for the project Wiki and JIRA. To register, go here and follow the 'Join ONOS' button.