- CASE0: Pulls ONOS code and builds ONOS. This is usually skipped in the production environment for flexibility to handle testing different versions of ONOS
- CASE1: Sets up global test variables and removes existing instances of ONOS in the test cell
- CASE2: Reports errors, warnings, and exceptions in ONOS
- CASE10: Starts ONOS on the cell
- CASE11: Starts Mininet and assign mastership of switches to ONOS controllers
- CASE12: Tests some basic ONOS commands using the ONOS cli handle
- CASE22: Tests some basic ONOS commands using the REST API handle
- CASE32: Configures fwd app and run pingall
Below is the SAMPstartTemplate_1node.params file:
The <testcases> tag defines the order in which the test cases in the .py file are executed. <PARAMS> and <testcases> are mandatory, case sensitive tags.
Below is the SAMPstartTemplate_1node.topo file:
NOTE: It is important to check the login info carefully for each component as incorrect information would result in a test failure.
The .py file defines the test cases. All of the TestON tests follow the PEP8 coding style. Check out our built-in PEP8 code checker at /TestON/bin/codecheck.
main.step( "Start ONOS cluster with basic (drivers) app.") stepResult = main.ONOSbench.startBasicONOS( nodeList=main.Cluster.getIps(), opSleep=200, onosUser=main.ONOScell.karafUser ) utilities.assert_equals( expect=main.TRUE, actual=stepResult, onpass="Successfully started basic ONOS cluster ", onfail="Failed to start basic ONOS Cluster " )
Log and Report Files
There are two ways to specify the log directory path: