Important Command Prompt Notes
In this tutorial, commands are shown along with a command prompt to indicate the subsystem for which they are intended.
indicates that you are in the TestON command line, whereas
indicates that you are in your machine.
Configuring Linux to run Test-ON
- Properly installed ONOS
- Dependencies - ONOS, Python packages, Pox, Mininet, STS etc. (Check out the Dependencies section in the Github wiki for more information)
- Prior knowledge of ONOS and Mininet
- Two or more VMs running Ubuntu Server
- Ssh log in without password
Stuck? Found a bug? Questions?
Clone the Test-ON from https://github.com/OPENNETWORKINGLAB/ONLabTest.git
Please configure mail server details before going to start working with Test-ON
- Open core/utilities.py file inside Test-ON Framework
- Check def send_mail(self) and configure the mail server and your credentials as mention below:
233: msg['From'] = 'email@example.com' 250: smtp = smtplib.SMTP('Hostname/IP') 252: smtp.login('firstname.lastname@example.org','password')
In the /TestON/bin folder run the cli.py :