onos-install [-f] [-n] [<node-ip>]
Installs ONOS bits on the designated cell machine.
- -h, --help : print usage
- <node-ip> : the hostname or IP address of the target machine. Incompatible with --cell
- --cell : execute on all machines in the current cell
onos-group [help | <command>]
Sends a command to all ONOS instances in the current cell. Currently supported commands are:
install [-f|-n], kill, patch-vm, push-keys, uninstall
These commands invoke the utility whose name is the command name prefixed with onos-, e.g.
onos-install for install.
- <command> : A command to send to the instances.
- help : Displays this message and exits.
- Hitting <TAB> will display the options for onos-group.
- This is currently an initial cut, so commands that take inputs (e.g. push-keys) may not look streamlined.
The following are the aliases exported by the ONOS development environment bash_profile.