Welcome to the ONOS documentation pages! This page links to the most up-to date documentation for ONOS.
If you are new to ONOS, ONOS for Newcomers is a great places to start.
The ONOS guides provide comprehensive information, and are divided into several categories. To get the most out of the information, it is highly recommended that you work through the tutorials before taking a look at the ONOS guides.
- User's Guide - How to install, configure, and use ONOS and its applications, and its current use cases
- Developer's Guide - How to develop on and/or contribute to ONOS, and the tools and procedures involved
- Architecture Guide - The design and implementation of ONOS, its major subsystems, and sample use cases
There are a few conventions that we use throughout these docs.
Unix shell commands begin with '$' or for superuser, '#' :
ONOS CLI commands begin with 'onos>' :
- Both shell and CLI commands are inlined in sentences in
- File names, directory paths, and keywords are in italic.
- User inputs and navigation of web pages are bold e.g. Ctrl-D and Browse > Pages.
Further conventions, if any, are described where relevant.
The contents of this wiki are contributed by various members of the ONOS Project.