Welcome to TestON tutorial!
Test on runs on Linux platform. TestON requires a proper onos installation in order to work, see ONOS tutorial for more information.
By completing this tutorial, you will understand how to:
- Install TestON
- Create appropriate files to run test on TestON.
- Create and run TestON script
- Create a TestON driver
Configuring Linux to run TestON
- A Linux 2.6.26 or greater kernel compiled with network namespace support enabled (see INSTALL for additional information.)
python 2.6 or higher versions.
Install python package configObj using:
- Properly installed ONOS
- Dependencies - ONOS, Python packages, Pox, Mininet, STS etc. (Check out the Dependencies section in the Github wiki for more information)
- Prior knowledge of ONOS and Mininet
- Two or more VMs running Ubuntu Server
Stuck? Found a bug? Questions?
Clone the TestON from https://github.com/OPENNETWORKINGLAB/ONLabTest.git
Please configure mail server details before going to start working with TestON
- Open core/utilities.py file inside TestON Framework
- Check def send_mail(self) and configure the mail server and your credentials as mention below: