- Q: When will SR code move to ONOS mainline?
- A: It will officially be supported in the May release. Unofficially it will be in 'master' March onwards
- The CLI does not support run-time configuration for anything other than tunnels and policies. Need to add runtime config support for
- adding/removing routers
- adding/removing subnets
- Controller is not multi-instance – lacks HA – this will come when we move to official ONOS
- Need to port the SR application from the SPRING-OPEN version of ONOS to the official ONOS release process
- Jan 12th - issues in porting discussed here: SR & ONOS.pptx