|Patrick Liu||Huawei Techonologies||Partick.Liu@huawei.com|
|Jiang Rui||Huawei Techonologiesemail@example.com|
|Jiang Chuncheng||Huawei Techonologiesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Li Shuai||Huawei Techonologiesemail@example.com|
|Lu Kai||Huawei Techonologiesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Xu Zhang||Huawei Techonologiesemail@example.com|
|Zhang Yuanyou||Huawei Techonologiesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Zhou Bo||Huawei Techonologiesemail@example.com|
ONOSFW, short for ONOS Framework, is an project in OPNFV.
See following link for the details. ONOS Framework Project Link ;
The architecture of ONOSFW as below:
What we do
Neutron L2/L3 driver plugin
VTN Resource manager
It's a application.
- Provider REST services for Neutron.
- Provider distributed store for Neutron resources.
- Provider unified API for other applications
It's also a application. Takes charge of listening event from ONOS core or VTN resource manager application and applying configurations to network elements.
Details as below:
- Listens the event that Neutron compute node and network node , both named Controller , are detected or vanished, and then applies or remove configuration(tunnel and OVS) via driver subsystem.
- Listens the event that OVS is detected or vanished, and then applies or removes the default forwarding rules into OVS.
- Listens the event that Host is detected or vanished, and then applies or removes L2 rules into OVS.
- Listens the event that floating IP、route、route interface are changed, and then applies or removes L3 rules into OVS
New behaviors and their OVSDB-based implementation are added in driver subsystem.
TunnelConfig: Behaviour for handling various drivers for tunnel configuration.
OvsdbTunnelConfig: OVSDB-based implementation of tunnel config behaviour.
BridgeConfig: Behaviour for handling various drivers for bridge configurations.
OvsdbBridgeConfig: OVSDB-based implementation of bridge config behaviour.
OpenVSwitchPipeline: Behaviour for handling traffic under Virtual data center scenario.
Class diagram as below:
- Support communications among VMs within the same network in L2 via overlay technology. e.g. Vxlan.
Support communications among VMs within the same tenant across different networks
Support tenant VM Internet access
- Support VM migrations
Refactor VTN Manager application and VTN resource manager application
- Enhance the fault-tolerant capacity