Release Date: 1st September, 2015
This revision includes several minor bug fixes and some improvements related to deployments.
- [ONOS-1412] - Links and objects disappearing in the GUI when using Firefox
- [ONOS-2404] - Assignment of HandshakerBehavior does not respect driver annotations
- [ONOS-2406] - Local identity is established incorrectly as a non-cluster IP address.
- [ONOS-2417] - onos-uninstall does not work on systems without the 'service' command
- [ONOS-2426] - Flows are stuck in PENDING_ADD after switches reconnect.
- [ONOS-2433] - Intents stuck in FAILED state due to cascading topology changes.
- [ONOS-2463] - Exception when pushing topology config
- [ONOS-2477] - Links not discovered due to link discoverers missing ports
- [ONOS-2479] - Sometimes OpenFlow packets get dropped before being sent to switch
- [ONOS-2514] - SDN-IP installs too many point-to-point intents for some configurations
- [ONOS-1535] - Deploy ONOS 1.2-SNAPSHOT on a virtual slice on GEANT GTS testbed
- [ONOS-2208] - Internet2: successfuly test ONOS 1.2.1 on the mininet instance provided by Internet2
- [ONOS-2337] - PCEP Channel Handler to manage each PCC client
- [ONOS-2338] - Implement PCEP Controller to provide socket handling with each PCC
- [ONOS-2339] - Implement Channel Handler to manage Session handling with PCC
- [ONOS-2353] - Implement the PCE close message parsing, encoding and decoding
- [ONOS-2365] - Unit test code for the PCEP create, update and delete tunnel code
- [ONOS-2513] - Modify the semantic of MP2SP intents introducting the partially failed state
- [ONOS-2290] - Implement PCEP message parser for parsing PCEP protocol messages with encoding and decoding API