In ONOS 2.x, this mode is deprecated as it does not work without additional effort in order to support Apache Karaf 4.x.
Security-Mode ONOS can be enabled to enhance the robustness of the network environments controlled by ONOS.
This is a collaborative project with researchers from SRI International and KAIST, and the participating members are as follows:
Philip Porras (email@example.com)
Seungwon Shin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Martin Fong (email@example.com)
Changhoon Yoon (firstname.lastname@example.org)
|Vinod Yegneswaran (email@example.com)||Heedo Kang (firstname.lastname@example.org)|
- Enabling Security-Mode ONOS
- ONOS Application Permissions (v0.3, March 4th, 2016)
- Creating Security-Mode compatible ONOS applications
- Supporting virtual-network-level access control
- Supporting host-level access control