|Table of Contents|
- -f : forces an uninstall. Presently, install also includes onos-push-bits and onos-config within.
- -n : installation of onos.conf upstart configuration file will be suppressed and ONOS will not be started. Otherwise, if the option is not specified, ONOS will be ignited as a Linux daemon as the last step of the installation process.
onos-package -[TDR] | --[tar|deb|rpm]
Packages ONOS into different formats. Running the command without parameters has the same effect of running it with the --tar parameter.
- -D, --deb : Creates a .deb ONOS package in /tmp
- -T, --tar : Creates a .tar.gz ONOS package in /tmp
- -R, --rpm : Creates a .rpm file in /tmp (this works just on centos/fedora/redhat like machines)
- --deb only works on Debian/Ubuntu.
- --rpm only works on on CentOS/Fedora/Redhat.
Previous : Further Resources
Next : Appendix B : REST API