Welcome to Test-ON tutorial!
Test on runs on Linux platform. Test-ON requires a proper ONOS installation in order to work, see ONOS tutorial for more information.
Important Command Prompt Notes
In this tutorial, commands are shown along with a command prompt to indicate the subsystem for which they are intended.
indicates that you are in your machine.
Configuring Linux to run Test-ON
- A Linux 2.6.26 or greater kernel compiled with network namespace support enabled (see INSTALL for additional information.)
python 2.6 or higher versions.
$ sudo pip install configObj
- Properly installed ONOS
- Dependencies - ONOS, Python packages, Pox, Mininet, STS etc. (Check out the Dependencies section in the Github wiki for more information)
- Prior knowledge of ONOS and Mininet
- Two or more VMs running Ubuntu Server
- Ssh log in without password
Stuck? Found a bug? Questions?
Clone the Test-ON from https://github.com/OPENNETWORKINGLAB/ONLabTest.git
233: msg['From'] = 'email@example.com' 250: smtp = smtplib.SMTP('Hostname/IP') 252: smtp.login('firstname.lastname@example.org','password')