Welcome to Test-ON TestON tutorial!
Test on runs on Linux platform. Test-ON TestON requires a proper ONOS installation in order to work, see ONOS tutorial for more information.
By completing this tutorial, you will understand how to:
- Install Test-ONTestON
- Create appropriate files to run test on Test-ONTestON.
- Create and run Test-ON TestON script
- Create a Test-ON TestON driver
indicates that you are in your machine.
Configuring Linux to run
- A Linux 2.6.26 or greater kernel compiled with network namespace support enabled (see INSTALL for additional information.)
python 2.6 or higher versions.
Clone the Test-ON TestON from https://github.com/OPENNETWORKINGLAB/ONLabTest.git
Please configure mail server details before going to start working with Test-ONTestON
- Open core/utilities.py file inside Test-ON TestON Framework
- Check def send_mail(self) and configure the mail server and your credentials as mention below: