New to ONOS? Then you're in the right place - here are some tutorials to get you started.
The following links are aimed at those interested in trying out, or getting ONOS up and running:
- QuickStart with a VM - Try ONOS in a VM packaged with Mininet
- Installing and running ONOS - Install ONOS on your own machine or VM
The following are tutorials aimed at those interested in developing on ONOS.
- Application tutorial - Write a simple ONOS application
- CLI tutorial - Extend the ONOS CLI to add a command for your simple application
- Bundle tutorial - Create OSGi bundles for your project using Maven archetypes
Stuck? Have feedback?
ONOS has several (do we?) mailing lists (Google groups?) that you can join:
- <list of google groups here>
Please be sure to check the FAQs, ONOS documentation, and mail archives before asking a question - it's likely that you'll simply be pointed to a link otherwise!