Welcome to the ONOS Architecture Guide! Here you will find information about the design, implementation, and operation of ONOS and its subsystems.
As in the case with any on-going project, these docs may fall out of sync with the project, but we’ll try our best to keep them accurate. If you are interested in helping us keep these documents up-to-date, please take a look at Contributing to the ONOS Guides.
- ONOS : An Overview
- System Components
- Representing Networks
- The OpenFlow subsystem
- Clustering, timers, mastership
- Distributed stores and Delegates
- The Intent Framework
- Flows (details), Treatments, Criteria, Selectors
- Compiler, resource manager
- User interfaces
- REST API, CLI, GUI
- Use cases
- implementation (subsection per use case, likely linked from User guide Use Cases section)