Interested in trying ONOS out? Then you're in the right place - here are some tutorials to get you started.
The following links are aimed at those interested in trying out, or getting ONOS up and running:
- QuickStart with a VM - Try ONOS in a VM packaged with Mininet
- Installing and running ONOS - Install ONOS on your own machine or VM
The following are tutorials aimed at those interested in developing on ONOS.
- Application tutorial - Write a simple ONOS application
- CLI tutorial - Extend the ONOS CLI to add a command for your simple application
- Bundle tutorial - Create OSGi bundles for your project using Maven archetypes
Stuck? Have feedback?
Please direct questions and feedback to the onos-discuss Google group. However, be sure to search the FAQs, documentations, and onos-discuss archives before asking a question - otherwise, you'll probably get a terse response pointing you to a link!