Interested in trying ONOS out? Then you're in the right place - here are some tutorials to get you started.
The following links are aimed at those interested in trying out, or getting ONOS up and running:
- QuickStart with a VM - Try ONOS in a VM packaged with Mininet
- Installing and running ONOS - Install ONOS on your own machine or VM
The following are tutorials aimed at those interested in developing on ONOS.
- Application tutorial - Write an ONOS application
- Application Template Tutorial - Use Maven Archetypes to generate an ONOS application template
- CLI and Service Tutorial - Extend your application with a service and add a CLI command to use it
We also provide an online version of the Javadocs, which may be helpful for finding out more about the code in the tutorials.
Stuck? Have feedback?
Please direct questions and feedback to the onos-discuss Google group. However, be sure to search the FAQs, documentations, and onos-discuss archives before asking a question - otherwise, you'll probably get a terse response pointing you to a link!