Welcome to the ONOS Use Cases page!
Here are some ways in which people have built applications upon ONOS, or integrated ONOS as part of their work. Each of the following links point to each use case's homepage linked to presentations, videos, and user and architecture documentations.
- CORD: Central Office Re-architected as a Datacenter
- CORD: Leaf-Spine Fabric with Segment Routing
- SONA: DC Network Virtualization
- Deployment in elastic environments
- Packet Optical Convergence
- IP RAN
- Multicast Use Case
- Packet Optical
- Peering Router - ONF's Project Atrium
- Virtual Private LAN Service - VPLS
- Carrier Ethernet Application
- ARTEMIS: an Automated System against BGP Prefix Hijacking
- xRAN Controller Integration
- Layer 2 Monitoring with CFM and Services OAM
As in the case with any on-going project, these docs may fall out of sync with their respective projects, but we’ll try our best to keep them accurate. If you are interested in helping us keep these documents up-to-date, please take a look at Contributing to the ONOS Guides.