The following links describe the design and/or implementations of the various components of this use case. Developers may find the information here useful for getting started with their Packet/Optical or E-CORD applications.
- Hardware Support : Procedure for adding southbound support for new devices to ONOS
- Optical Path Provisioner : Details of the cross-layer path/resource provisioner application
- Optical Information Model : Model objects used by ONOS to represent entities in a converged network view
- Optical Intents : Optical Intents and compilers available to use case applications
- Resource Service : Details of the network resource management system
- Protection : Details of the protected path model