You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.
Welcome to the Open Network Operating System (ONOS) Wiki!
This wiki aims to provide up-to-date information about the ONOS Project. This is a community effort - if you are interested in helping out, or would like to write about something, please refer to this page
- Guides - the core reference manuals for anyone who wants to use ONOS or develop ONOS applications or components
- Tutorials - tutorials, videos, presentations, and a quick tour of this wiki for those interested in learning about ONOS.
- Use Cases - various projects that have been built using ONOS as their SDN platform.
- ONOS Governance - a look into our project model and governing body organization.
If you would like to get involved and to keep track of the latest news about ONOS, the following might be interesting:
- Contributor Guide - information about how to get involved in contribution opportunities
- Events (Google Calendar) - tech talks, workshops, conferences
- Mailing Lists - many to choose from – subscribe and discuss!
- Slack - chat with fellow ONOS community members (register)
If you are interested in using or working with ONOS, you may find the following useful:
- Tutorials - learn how to use ONOS and develop applications
- Screencasts - watch a series of short how-to videos
- Guides - home page for the ONOS guides for users and developers
- ONOS System Test - ONOS system test guidelines
- System Test Plans and Results - Plans and results of ONOS system test
- Release Process - project release notes and release model
- Logo - Official ONOS logo in eps format
Come help out!
ONOS is a dynamic open-source project. Help us evolve ONOS and keep the information here up-to date!
Find out how to begin in A Beginner's Guide to Contribution.
ONOS is distributed under the Apache 2.0 license.
Search the wiki
Recently Updated Pages
- No labels