You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.
This documentation is for ONOS master. If you'd like to see documentation for ONOS Avocet (1.0), Blackbird (1.1), Cardinal (1.2), or Drake (1.3), please refer to Docs for all ONOS releases.
Welcome to the Open Network Operating System (ONOS) Wiki!
This wiki aims to provide up-to-date information about the ONOS Project. This is a community effort - if you are interested in helping out, or like to write about something, please refer to this page and let us know on the onos-discuss mailing list.
- ONOS for Newcomers - videos, presentations, and a quick tour of this wiki for those interested in learning about ONOS.
- Use Cases - various projects that have been built using ONOS as their SDN platform.
- ONOS Governance - a look into our project model and governing body organization.
If you would like to keep track of the latest news about ONOS, the following might be interesting:
- Events - tech talks, workshops, conferences
- Mailing Lists - many to choose from – subscribe and discuss!
- Slack - chat with fellow ONOS community members
If you are interested in using or working with ONOS, you may find the following useful:
- Tutorials - learn how to use ONOS and develop applications
- Screencasts - watch a series of short how-to videos
- Documentation Library - home page for the ONOS guides for users and developers
- ONOS System Test - test guidelines and current test results
- Releases - project release notes and release model
- Logo - Official ONOS logo in eps format
Come help out!
ONOS is a dynamic open-source project. Help us evolve ONOS and keep the information here up-to date!
Find out how to begin in A Beginner's Guide to Contribution.
Additional details and reports can be found by visiting the Releases wiki page.
Search the wiki
Recently Updated Pages
- No labels