Stefano Secci / Cnam <firstname.lastname@example.org>
José Sanchez / Orange
- Alessio Diamanti / Orange-Cnam
- Erwan Goareguer / Thales-Cnam
- Sebastian Dittrich / T-Systems DT
Dominique Verchere / Nokia
- Quan Pham Van / Nokia
Lalita Jagadeesan / Nokia
- Abdelberi Chaabane / Nokia
- Marina Thottan / Nokia
- Duy Khuong / Nokia
- Jian Li / SK Telecom
- Andrea Campanella / ONF
- Suchitra Vemuri / ONF
- Sandra Scott-Hayward / QUB
- Dylan Smyth / CIT
- Abdulhalim Dandoush / ESME
Giacomo Verticale / Politecnico di Milano
- Chistophe Basquin / Airbus
- Alpha Sow / Airbus
Kamel Attou / Anevia
- Chi Dung Phung / Orange
Stefano Secci / Cnam
- Kashyap Thimmaraju / TU Berlin
- Carmen Mas Machuca / TU Munich
- Petra Vizarreta / TU Munich
Currently calling for performance & security analysis work proposals for 2021 report, please contact Stefano Secci with analysis description and related effort guess.
- S. Secci, A. Diamanti, JS. Vilchez Sanchez, MT. Bah, P. Vizarreta, C. Mas Machuca, S. Scott-Hayward, D. Smith, Security and Performance Comparison of ONOS and ODL controllers, Informational Report, Open Networking Foundation, Sept. 2019.
- S. Secci, S. Scott-Hayward, Y. Wang, Q. Pham Van, D. Verchere, A. Sow, C. Basquin, D. Smyth, K. Attou, K. Thimmaraju, A. Campanella, ONOS Security and Performance Analysis (2nd report), Informational Report, Open Networking Foundation, Nov. 2018.
- S. Secci, K. Attou, DC. Phung, S. Scott-Hayward, D. Smyth, S. Vemuri, You Wang, "ONOS Security and Performance Analysis (1st report)", Informational Report, Open Networking Foundation, Sept. 2017.
- Blog posts: 11/2017, 05/2018, 09/2019.
- Mailing list: email@example.com
- 3rd brigade plenary workshop, June 17, 2017, Cnam, Paris, France
colocated with Network Traffic Measurement and Analysis Conference (TMA) 2019.
13:00 - 14:00: Welcome coffee & poster session of the TMA doctoral school
14:00 - 14:15: Opening and round table
14h15 - 15:55: Petra Vizarreta & Carmen Mas Machuca (TUM, Germany) - Assessing the reliability of SDN controllers with reliability growth models.
14:55 - 15:30: Dylan Smith (CIT, Ireland) - Latest security vulnerabilities and fixes
15:30 - 16:00: Coffee break & poster session from the TMA doctoral school
16:00 - 16:30: Sandra Scott-Hawyard (QUB, UK): Security aspects comparison between ODL and ONOS controllers
16:30 - 17:00: Alessio Diamanti (Orange/Cnam, France) - Path recovery behavior comparison between ODL and ONOS controllers
17:00 - 17:30: Carmelo Cascone (ONF, USA) - Proposed activity on P4Runtime performance evaluation
17:30 - 18:00: wrap-up and discussions
19:30 : dinner at Pompidou restaurant
- 2nd brigade plenary workshop, April 11, 2018, LIP6, Paris, France.
Venue & Date: LIP6, Sorbonne University (SU), Paris - April 11, 2018
10:00 - ONOS vs ODL : path restoration / José Sanchez (Orange, France)
10:30 - ONOS vs ODL : security aspects / Sandra Scott-Hayward (QUB, UK)
11:00 - ONOS vs ODL : bundle failures / Kamel Attou (LIP6/Anevia, France)
11:45 - SDN Teleportation: Exploiting the Control Plane for Covert Communication / Kashyap Thimmaraju (TUB, Germany)
12:30 - lunch break
14:00 - ONOS Performance Benchmarking with NETCONF / Dominique Verchere (Nokia, France)
14:30 - ONOS NETCONF module test with Paxterra’s TestON framework / Alpha Sow (SU/Airbus), Christophe Basquin (Airbus)
15:00 - Evaluation of XMPP as a Southbound Interface for ONOS - demo / Thomasz Osinski (Orange, Poland), Abdulalhid Dandous (ESME, France)
15:30 - Evaluation of the Equally Cost Multi-Paths protocol with ONOS / Guillaume, Bruno, Mathias (ESME, France)
16:00 - Setting up DELTA in a heterogenous telco SDN environment - demo / Sebastian Dittrich (DT/T-Systems, Germany)
16:30 - State of the art and challenges on consistency management at switch and controller layers / Rémi Oudin (ENS/LIP6, France)
17:00 - ONOS Performance Numbers (using 1.12 and 1.13) with Eventual Consistent Flow Rule Store - Suchitra/You (ONF, USA)
- ONOS Build 2017 @Samsung, Seoul: 1st brigade report presentations and demos at SDN Science Fair and Community Showcases.
- IEEE NETSOFT 2017, July 3-7, Bologna (ONOS+CORD tutorial)
- ONOS hackathon projects at RESCOM 2017, 20-21 June, 2017, Croisic, France.
- 1st brigade workshop: May 26, LIP6, Paris, France.
- Kick-off meeting: 4-5 pm CET, Apr. 5, 2017.
● Assess controller robustness against network and system attacks
● Assess controller robustness against software bundle-level and Karaf-level bugs
● Assess controller performance (e.g., detection time, recovery time) in case of software and network failures
● Identify countermeasures to cope with attacks and bugs against weak software elements
● Compare the ONOS controller to other equivalent controllers in terms of network and system performance of core services and bundles as well as of southbound interface plugins
● Evaluate control-plane performance in multi-layer/domain scenarios.
● A report about identified security & performance issues for each release.
● Run monthly e-meetings with presentations of experiment results.
● Run exploratory hackathons and tutorials at workshops and conferences.
How to get involved:
To get involved is easy, just write to Stefano Secci or simply send a message to the mailing list (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a description of your activities.