Stefano Secci / LIP6 <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Espinel David / Orange Labs
- Quan Pham Van / Nokia
- Jian Li / ON.Lab
- Andrea Campanella / ON.Lab
- Suchitra Vemuri / ON.Lab
- Sandra Scott-Hayward / QUB
- Dylan Smyth / CIT
- Abdulhalim Dandoush / ESME
- Next e-meering: July 3rd, 6-8 pm CET, 2017
- IEEE NETSOFT 2017, July 3-7, Bologna (ONOS+CORD tutorial)
- ONOS Build 2017 @Samsung, Seoul, TBD 2017
- ONOS hackathon projects at NoF 2017, 22-24 Nov., 2017, London, UK.
- Mailing list: email@example.com
- ONOS hackathon projects at RESCOM 2017, 20-21 June, 2017, Croisic, France.
- 1st brigade workshop: May 26, LIP6, Paris, France.
- Kick-off meeting: 4-5 pm CET, Apr. 5, 2017.
● Assess controller robustness against network and system attacks
● Assess controller robustness against software bundle-level and Karaf-level bugs
● Assess controller performance (e.g., detection time, recovery time) in case of software and network failures
● Identify countermeasures to cope with attacks and bugs against weak software elements
● Compare the ONOS controller to other equivalent controllers in terms of network and system performance of core services and bundles as well as of southbound interface plugins
● Evaluate control-plane performance in multi-layer/domain scenarios.
● A report about identified security & performance issues for each release.
● Run monthly e-meetings with presentations of experiment results.
● Run exploratory hackathons and tutorials at workshops and conferences.
How to get involved:
To get involved is easy, just write to Stefano Secci or simply send a message to the mailing list (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a description of your activities.